Subject: [Din] DINRG Update

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 16:34:30 +0200

Hi all,

Here are some updates on our DIN activities:

We are running as a proposed RG now and have a charter page here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-irtf-dinrg/

Our working charter document is currently still here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-irtf-dinrg/

(We have reflected the recent comments by Diego, Carsten and other there 
and will synchronize the data tracker version soon.)

In the PRELIMINARY agenda for IETF-100 in Singapore, our meeting has 
been scheduled on Monday morning (9:30 — 12:00) — this may still 
change.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html

Melinda and I are currently working on the agenda for the meeting — 
please talk to us if you have a suggestion, contribution etc.

We are also planning to allow some time for discussing scope and next 
steps in Singapore.

Best regards,
Dirk & Melinda

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:33:29 +1300

On 18/10/2017 03:34, Dirk Kutscher wrote:
...
> been scheduled on Monday morning (9:30 — 12:00) — this may still 

Clashing with ANIMA seems like a very bad idea.

   Brian

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:18:07 +0200

Yes, I agree. Let’s try to avoid it next time.

Dirk

On 17 Oct 2017, at 21:33, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din