Subject: [Din] Cancelling Monday's session

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 07:47:26 -0900

Hi, all:

It appears that turnout in Singapore is going to be rather
light, and in the interest of keeping the meeting productive
we're going to be cancelling Monday's session.  However, we
do plan to have a side meeting/bar BOF and will post details
early next week.

Many thanks,

Melinda and Dirk

-- 
Software longa, hardware brevis

PGP fingerprint: 795A 714B CD08 F996 AEFE
                 AB36 FE18 57E9 6B9D A293

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 22:33:52 +0530

Too bad, but LPWAN, ANIMA, HTTPBIS, DISPATCH was a pretty strong competing combo to try to attract people from.
Looking forward for details of the side meeting — evening slots are filling up quickly…

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 18:08:33 +0100

Too bad indeed.

Please try to avoid Mon evening as this is the usual timeslot
for the TSV directorate and TSV-ART review team.

Jörg

On 08.11.17 18:03, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din
>