Subject: [Din] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00.txt

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:52:27 +0200

Hello,

I've just submitted an individual draft on how to publish
"Decentralized Identifiers" (DIDs) in the DNS. DIDs is an addressing
scheme for resources on distributed ledgers, such as blockchains, as
most of you will probably know. They do use a provisional URI scheme
('did'),
and are specified in the W3C Community Group here:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/

We'd appreciate any feedback on this, and i'm also more than happy to
talk about this during IETF 103, if DINRG does do a session.

best,
Alex

P.S.: I'm cross-posting this on dnsop as well - it sort of sits
"between" those two groups

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 8:40 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00.txt
To: Dimitrij Klesev <[email-masked]>, Alexander Mayrhofer
<[email-masked]>, Markus Sabadello
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexander Mayrhofer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mayrhofer-did-dns
Revision:       00
Title:          The Decentralized Identifier (DID) in the DNS
Document date:  2018-08-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the URI Resource Record Type to
   publish Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) in the DNS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat