Subject: [Din] Inviting proposals for DINRG agenda items @ IETF-103

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:15:50 +0200

Hello DINRG,

we are starting the agenda planning for DINRG @ IETF-103 in Bangkok.

Please let us know in case you are interested to present/discuss something.

Thanks,
Melinda and Dirk

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:26:16 +0200

Hello Melinda, Dirk,

as mentioned before, i'd like to talk about
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-00. I think i
would need about 10 minutes, most of that time would be spent on
explaining the background of DIDs (Decentralized Identifiers), unless
those are widely known to the research group already.

best,
Alex

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 11:16 AM Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din