Subject: [Din] [Ifip-tc11] Register by April 19 at special rates for the 1st IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC 2019)!

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:58:14 +0200

http://icbc2019.ieee-icbc.org/ 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=d083999466&e=b1e8391870>
2019 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC 2019) 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=f199823666&e=b1e8391870>will 
be held in beautiful and vibrant Seoul, Korea on May 14-17, 2019. ICBC 2019 is the 
first IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) sponsored conference on Blockchain and 
Cryptocurrency. It will feature keynotes, tutorials, technical paper 
presentations, posters, demos, exhibitions from world-leading service providers, 
solution vendors, research institutes, open source projects, and academia. ICBC 
2019 will be the primary forum for technical exchange of the latest research and 
innovation, regulations, policies, standards, and applications in this exciting 
and challenging area. Special rates are available until April 19, 2019.**Register 
today 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=828aa0706d&e=b1e8391870>**to 
learn from the experts at ICBC 2019!

<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=49899c3072&e=b1e8391870> 

http://icbc2019.ieee-icbc.org/program/keynotes/ 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=b9912e32fa&e=b1e8391870>

Program 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=e1e50610c7&e=b1e8391870> 

http://icbc2019.ieee-icbc.org/program/ 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=f64ac0b5e7&e=b1e8391870>
*Tutorials*
1. Blockchain and Smart Contracts – From Theory to Practice
2. Enterprise Blockchain Solutions for Financial Services: Techniques and Challenges
3. Lightning network: off-chain transactions and the future of decentralised 
value transfer
4. Interledger: theory and practice
5. Blockchain for Cyberphysical Systems: Applications, Opportunities and Challenges.

Register Now 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=83025af0bc&e=b1e8391870> 

*http://icbc2019.ieee-icbc.org/registration/ 
<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=97ff37ac46&e=b1e8391870>*

*IMPORTANT DATES*
Advance Registration Due Date: April 19, 2019
Conference Dates: May 14-17, 2019

*GENERAL CHAIR*
James Won-Ki Hong, POSTECH, Korea

*TPC CO-CHAIRS *
Raouf Boutaba, University of Waterloo, Canada
Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Hongtaek Ju, KMU, Korea

<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=7eb616517b&e=b1e8391870> 

<https://comsoc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52f2719e3caf956945fef4cda&id=d753d4acbc&e=b1e8391870>