Subject: [Din] Inviting proposals for DINRG agenda @ IETF-105

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:34:36 +0200

Hello DINRG,

we are starting the agenda planning for DINRG @ IETF-105 in Montreal.

Please let us know in case you are interested to present/discuss 
something.

Consolidation/Centralization seems to be increasingly concerning people.

One idea for a topic for Montreal could be ideas for experimental DINRG 
work towards decentralization (in addition to what we already 
discussed), so please let us know if you have ideas for that.

Thanks,
Melinda and Dirk

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 12:12:22 -0800

On 6/30/19 6:55 AM, Nathan Aw wrote:
> Following up with the last email, would Decentralized Digital Signatures
> as Verifiable Credentials be something relevant and interesting for IETF
> 105?

Hi, Nathan -

Good to hear from you!  Frankly, we're trying to narrow
down our research agenda and avoid work that has more of
an engineering/development focus.  We'd be happy to meet
with you when we meet in Singapore in November to talk about
the research group's direction, areas of synergy between
Hyperledger-based research and our RG activities, and so on.

Many thanks!

Melinda

-- 
Melinda Shore
[email-masked]

Software longa, hardware brevis