Subject: [IRI] new mailing list: [email-masked]

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:02:53 -0500

[Appologies if this announcement reaches you multiple times.]

Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs): new mailing list

To complete the discussion on Internationalized Resource Identifiers
(IRIs) [1] and move it to Proposed Standard, we have created a new,
dedicated mailing list. This is based on discussion at the recent
BOF on URIs [2] at the IETF in San Francisco.

If you are interested in IRIs, please subscribe to the list
by sending a mail to [email-masked] with "subscribe"
(without the quotes) as the subject, or just click below on [3].
The mailing list is publicly archived at [4]. Please wait for
discussion until next week to give everybody a chance to sign up.
Please note that the first time you send a mail, you may be asked
to confirm your mail via a web page. This serves as spam protection
and to make sure that you understand that your mail is publicly
archived.

I have also created an issues list at [5] where I will track
the discussion.

Regards,    Martin.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-03.txt
[2] http://www.ietf.org/ietf/03mar/uribof.txt
[3] mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/
[5] http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#Issues