Subject: [dispatch] Quick Answer usecase and requirement

From: Deepanshu Gautam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:45:07 +0800

Dear all,
 
I have just submitted an I-D containing usecases and requirement for what I
call Quick Answer.
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gautam-dispatch-quick-answer-00.txt
 
This concept was discussed in SIMPLE list/meeting some time ago and
requested for clear usecase and requirements. It was suggested to take this
to DISPATCH WG for more comments/reviews.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/simple/current/msg08553.html

For summary: I defined Quick Answer as some readely avaliable IM to the
user, from which he can choose as and when required. These are created by
the user himself. The term "Canned responses" are used for the same purpose
elsewhere 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canned_response
http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-in-labs-canned-responses.html
 
I would appreciate any comments and opinions form the group.

Regards
Deepanshu