Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-78

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:09:50 -0500

Hi folks,

Here's a reminder of the deadlines for DISPATCH for IETF-78 timeframe.
The first one is coming up in less than two weeks.

* May 17th, 2010. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
  plans to submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline]

* May 31st, 2010. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [One day
  prior to BoF proposal deadline]

* June 7th, 2010. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-78 are
  announced. [One week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG slot]

* July 5th, 2010. -00 draft deadline.

* July 12th, 2010. Draft deadline.

These dates have also been posted on the DISPATCH WG wiki page:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

The wiki has also been updated to capture the latest status of the
already dispatched items.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair