Subject: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 06:43:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dispatch WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ECMAScript Media Types Updates
        Authors         : Matthew A. Miller
                          Myles Borins
                          Mathias Bynens
                          Bradley Farias
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-12.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-12-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the registration of media types for the
   ECMAScript and JavaScript programming languages and conformance
   requirements for implementations of these types.  This document
   obsoletes RFC4329, "Scripting Media Types", replacing the previous
   registrations for "text/javascript" and "application/javascript" with
   information and requirements aligned with implementation experiences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Mathias Bynens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 15:45:40 +0100

This revision addresses the Gen-ART review feedback by Robert Sparks. Patch
with changes: https://github.com/linuxwolf/bmeck-ids/pull/57

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 3:43 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch
>