Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:36:29 +1300

FYI, 6MAN has now adopted this draft. There's also a simplification of the
security considerations, following a perceptive comment by Ted Hardie.

As a reminder, we are not asking for action by DISPATCH, but of course
we'd welcome feedback.

Regards
    Brian Carpenter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.txt
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 04:17:34 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

         Title           : Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Address Literals and Uniform Resource Identifiers
         Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                           Stuart Cheshire
                           Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-03-19

Abstract:
    This document describes how the zone identifier of an IPv6 scoped
    address, defined as <zone_id> in the IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
    (RFC 4007), can be represented in a literal IPv6 address and in a
    Uniform Resource Identifier that includes such a literal address.  It
    updates the URI Generic Syntax and Internationalized Resource
    Identifier specifications (RFC 3986, RFC 3987) accordingly, and
    obsoletes RFC 6874.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt