Subject: [dispatch] IETF 113 notes & dispatch outcomes

From: Kirsty Paine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:57:07 +0000

Hi dispatchers,

Thanks again to all our presenters for bringing their work to DISPATCH, our
note-takers, and to the active dispatch community for input on the ways
forward for these drafts.

And a huge thank you to Bron, for stepping in to co-chair with me today at
short notice.

You can find notes for the session uploaded here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/minutes-113-dispatch-01.html

If you have corrections, please email the dispatch-chairs (CC'd).

As a summary, here are the outcomes and highlights from the session:

DISPATCH outcomes:

   - Complaint Feedback Loop Header: work should go forward, possibly under
   new WG for wider email maintenance if the community has interest - creation
   and next steps to be led by Murray (AD).
   - ECH Config: Interest in the work to progress, but not clear which WG
   (DNSOp, TLS, HTTPBIS all suggested) or area (ART or SEC). Discussion on
   dispatch mailing list.
   - Updated Use of the Expires Message Header Field: recommend for
   AD-sponsorship
   - IMMI: recommend for WG-forming BoF
   - Open Ethics: Interesting work and a good problem, but too big for the
   IETF in its current form. Recommend to work with the community/on the
   dispatch list to describe the IETF-specific parts and problems of this
   ecosystem.

ART Area:

   -

   The side meeting on Event Streaming Open Network is on Wednesday 23rd at
   16:00 in Grand Klimt Hall 3.

Have a great week, and see you around!

Kirsty