Subject: [dix] DIX Social during the Vancouver IETF

From: "D'Andrew \"Dave\" Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 08:32:54 -0800

John,

+1 re: Harald's statements.

I am anxious to participate since a protocol like this would be very
important to a couple of new projects I am working on. It would
certainly make sense to work closely with this standards group and
assist in what ever way I can. I am willing to take a trip to
Vancouver (that's how interested I am) but would like to know what I'm
in for.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Dave

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D'Andrew "Dave" Thompson
http://dathompson.blogspot.com

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix