Subject: [dix] wiki for dix

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:53:31 -0800

Some of the feedback I received from the mailing list subscribers  
included
requests for a wiki. This was to better capture the results of the  
interesting
discussions we've been having.

We (Sxip Identity) have registered a domain name (dixs.org) and are
hosting a wiki there. We regard this as a community space and nothing
to do with the corporation.

http://dixs.org/

The only content there right now is the DIX protocol ID that I wrote and
published to illustrate the protocol work we've been doing. Next I'll  
put
the charter draft up there (#3 + Jim's reworking).

You're most welcome to add your own content/comments/edits/whatever
to the site. I'd very much welcome use case contributions....

John

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix

---

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:36:29 -0700

When I shrunk the proposed charter, I either glossed over or removed
some of the requirements. In order to track them, I added a requirements
page (http://dixs.org/index.php/Requirements).
 
It may be useful to add another column for something like importance or
priority. My reasoning behind the table is to have a central place where
use cases and requirements can be described. This way people new to the
discussion don't have to grope through the archives.
 
I've only seeded it with a couple items from the proposed charter, just
to see if it look ok. Someone could start by capturing all the
requirements from John's #3 charter.
 
Jim

>>> [email-masked] 2/2/06 6:53:31 pm >>>

http://dixs.org/

The only content there right now is the DIX protocol ID that I wrote
and
published to illustrate the protocol work we've been doing. Next I'll 

put

John