Subject: [dix] John not attending IETF 66

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:50:45 -0700

Hello,

I'm sorry to say that I won't be attending the WAE BOF.

I'm in the midst of filing some papers with the INS (last bastion of  
the roman empire) and my lawyers say that I can't leave the country  
(USA) without a receipt. All very Brazil (http://www.imdb.com/title/ 
tt0088846/).

Anyway, I'll contribute as best I can from afar, and I hope to see  
some of you at the next identity conference: 'Identity Open Space'.  
(Assuming I have a receipt, for their receipt, of my receipt, etc.)

John

Identity Open Space, July 20-21, Vancouver
http://ios.windley.com/wiki/IOSVan

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix

---

From: Dan Connolly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 22:05:05 -0500

> (USA) without a receipt. All very Brazil (http://www.imdb.com/title/ 

Oh my.

:-/

I wasn't planning to be there, but I was getting the impression
things were going to come together, and I appreciate your
perspective on things.

-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E