Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC missing?

From: Vlatko Salaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 03:38:00 -0800 (PST)

http://datatracker.ietf.org/list/wg

still has no wgc or?

-- 

Vlatko Salaj aka goodone
http://goodone.tk

---

From: "Rolf E. Sonneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 14:36:53 +0100

Hi, Vlatko,

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/list/wg

last IETF 87 Berlin there was a BoF session on DMARC. The outcome was 
that there was no consensus to start a WG on DMARC. AFAIK The DMARC spec 
has been submitted as an AD sponsored submission.

Anyone know what the current status of this submission is? I have not 
yet seen a last call. Apart from that quite a number of people in Berlin 
found the text of the DMARC spec not yet ready for publication, so I 
wonder what will be the next steps for DMARC within the IETF?

/rolf

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:55:31 -0800

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/list/wg

Right, there isn't a working group yet.  Discussions about what path it
should take through the IETF, if any, are ongoing.

-MSK