Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Comportment again (was Re: confusing 3rd party support so it remains out)

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 15:15:17 -0700

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Vlatko Salaj <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
> i need DMARC alignment rigidity gone. and some wise ppl to accept it.
> well, we may lack that, i guess.
>
>
Mr. Salaj,

I recently sent a message to the list explaining that we require the
discussions on this list to be on-topic, professional, and non-abusive.
Since then you also received a private warning about the tone you've used.
Given the content of your several posts today, it appears this has not
improved.

Please curtail your abrasive tone in any future messages.  We need
constructive participation here, not antagonism.

If you persist in being rude or otherwise abusive and non-constructive,
your posting privileges will be suspended in accordance with RFC 3934.  I
have already been in contact with the Area Director, who has affirmed that
I have this discretion.  You may contact him if you wish to confirm or
dispute this; you already have his email address.

Thank you for your co-operation.

-MSK, list co-admin