Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-dkim-delegate-00.txt

From: Vlatko Salaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 06:50:53 -0700 (PDT)

> I don't see how DKIM-Delegate is going to address all
> the key protocol faults that has always plagued the DKIM project.

it's not. it's another half-baked DKIM addon, in a sea of many,
introduced to resolve ML support for DMARC. barely.

seems murray and dave pushed it out at this very moment
to divert attention and discussion from a more fully fledged
3rd party DMARC alignment support calls.

especially since i pushed some ppl on edge with my yesterday's
ranting about it.

i wouldn't support all these DKIM addons, that r trying to fix
stuff in a particularly messy ways. it's just too messy.

-- 

Vlatko Salaj aka goodone
http://goodone.tk

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:01:09 -0700

> 3rd party DMARC alignment support calls.
We're all brainstorming about solutions here.  There's nothing wrong with
proposing another one when the ones we have so far have failed to gain
traction.

What's in this draft was proposed elsewhere.  I just took the time to put
it into draft form so people could see the whole proposal in a more formal
way rather than a bunch of separate mailing list posts.

And finally, I would appreciate it if the accusations of personal agendas
stopped.  That's the second one today in this thread.

-MSK