Subject: [dmarc-ietf] New Version Notification for draft-dmarc-interoperability-00.txt

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:22:38 -0600 (CST)

FYI

I'm still a bit new on the IETF processes, so apologies if I stepped outside normal tracks...

---------------------
A new version of I-D, draft-dmarc-interoperability-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Franck Martin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-dmarc-interoperability
Revision:	00
Title:		Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows
Document date:	2015-01-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dmarc-interoperability-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dmarc-interoperability/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dmarc-interoperability-00

Abstract:
  DMARC introduces a mechanism for expressing domain-level policies and
  preferences for message validation, disposition, and reporting.  The
  DMARC mechanism can encounter interoperability issues when messages
  originate from third party sources, are modified in transit, or are
  forwarded enroute to their final destination.  Collectively these
  email flows are referred to as indirect email flows.  This document
  describes interoperability issues between DMARC and indirect email
  flows.  Possible methods for addressing interoperability issues are
  presented.