Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC panel at RSA, 4/22 @ 10:20AM

From: Steven M Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 13:46:43 -0700

For anybody who will be attending the RSA Conference in San Francisco
about a week and a half from today, there's at least one panel focused
on DMARC:

    "Curbing Email Threats & Spearphishing– The Promise & Results with
    DMARC"
    Wednesday, April 22nd, 10:20 - 11:10AM, West, Room 2018
    Session code TECH-W03

    Email is the most effective cyberattack vector, targeting users and
    businesses by initiating account takeovers, driving identity theft
    and serving as the data breach gateway. This session will share
    research into worldwide adoption of email authentication and DMARC,
    to show which technologies are proving to be effective
    countermeasures to thwart social-engineering email exploits and
    spearphishing.

    Featuring:

    Craig Siezle, OTA
    John Scarrow, Microsoft
    Trent Adams, PayPal
    Pat Peterson, Agari

    Link:
    https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us15/agenda/sessions/1743/curbing-email-threats-spearphishing-the-promise

Enjoy,
--Steve.