Subject: [dmarc-ietf] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:01:38 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14.txt has been
successfully submitted by Kurt Andersen and posted to the IETF repository.

This version incorporates all of the comments that have been received
during last call; particularly those from Steven Turnbull (clarifying some
of the wording in section 2.1) and Eliot Lear (adding Appendix A to help
explain the issue with bounce message handling).

Please let me know if my interpretations of the feedback diverge from the
intended comments and questions.

--Kurt

Name:           draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability
Revision:       14
Title:          Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email
Flows
Document date:  2016-01-18
Group:          dmarc
Pages:          25
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14