Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Moving on to our next phase?

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 12:21:23 -0700

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Ned Freed <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > > On 1 Apr 2016, at 19:13, Kurt Andersen (b) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Since we've completed the task of identifying the interoperability
> problems with some mitigations (phase I), is it time for us to move on to
> our next activity phase?
> > >
> > > Also, is there some admin-magic that has to happen to move a document
> from "draft" to "hey! all done!" status? (
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/)
>
> > One of the chairs should do shepherding write up and request publication
> > using datatracker. Or find another person who can serve as the document
> > shepherd.
>
> I'll take care of it.
>

Thank you! I'll do my best to attend at least the APPSWG general session
(remotely). If there are any others pertinent to this work, please let me
know.

--Kurt

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:24:27 -0700

> (remotely). If there are any others pertinent to this work, please let me

Please note that APPSAWG is in the process of folding into DISPATCH, so the
session you're looking for is the latter one.  APPSAWG will cease to exist
soon.

-MSK, co-chair of both of those