Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Overview slides for the ARC protocol available

From: Steven M Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 14:09:02 -0700

If you need an overview of the ARC protocol, or some slides would be
helpful in explaining it to others, there's a slide deck available from
DMARC.org. It's available under the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike license, so you can largely repurpose it, or
parts of it, however you see fit.

Direct download:
https://dmarc.org/presentations/ARC-Overview-2016Q2-v03.pdf

SlideShare:
http://www.slideshare.net/SteveJones250/overview-of-the-arc-protocol-for-email

Share and Enjoy,
--Steve.

-- 
Steven M Jones
CRASH Computing

e: [email-masked]
m: +1-254-220-4488
Skype: smjcrash, +1-415-799-8895