Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Document shepard's review of draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-14

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

In my capacity as document shepard, I've now done fairly careful review of the
document. The results of that review are attached below.

Almost all - but not all - of the issues I found were editorial, not technical,
in nature, which is as it should be for a document that this stage. However, we
are also about to issue an IETF-wide last call, which will hopefully result in
wider review of the document by a more general audience, so now is also the
time to correct as many editorial nits as we can so the document is as clear as
it can be.

For this reason I think it would be a good idea to address these nits sooner
rather than later. But if that's a problem I certainly can live with
going to last call with the current version.

				Ned

---

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:34:00 -0700

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:45 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> rather than later.

I have just now posted
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-15 which
incorporates the fixes suggested by Ned. The only one that I did not
incorporate was the suggestion to reformat the example message in A.2 into
a standard DSN (mainly in the interests of time, but also because it may
make sense to just drop the appendix altogether).

Thank you for the fine-tooth comb treatment!

--Kurt Andersen

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

> make sense to just drop the appendix altogether).

It's by no means essential to do that.

> Thank you for the fine-tooth comb treatment!

No problem!

				Ned