Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:08:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows
        Authors         : Franck Martin
                          Eliot Lear
                          Tim Draegen
                          Elizabeth Zwicky
                          Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-17.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-06-21

Abstract:
   DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and
   Conformance) introduces a mechanism for expressing domain-level
   policies and preferences for email message validation, disposition,
   and reporting.  The use of restrictive policies through the DMARC
   framework can cause interoperability issues when messages do not flow
   directly from the author's administrative domain to the final
   recipients.  Collectively these email flows are referred to as
   indirect email flows.  This document describes interoperability
   issues between DMARC and indirect email flows.  Possible methods for
   addressing interoperability issues are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/