Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-01.txt

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 20:11:19 -0500

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 02:19:50 PM [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message
> Authentication, Reporting & Conformance of the IETF.
> 
>         Title           : Recommended Usage of the Authenticated Received
> Chain (ARC) Authors         : Steven Jones
>                           John Rae-Grant
>                           Trent Adams
>                           Kurt Andersen
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-01.txt
> 	Pages           : 15
> 	Date            : 2016-12-27
...

Another update for you:

Currently there is section 9.3.  dkimpy patch.  This should be replaced with 
the following since it's no longer a separate patch.

9.3.  dkimpy

   Organization: dkimpy developers

   Description: Python DKIM package

   Status of Operation: Production

   Coverage: The internal test suite is incomplete, but the command line
   developmental version of validator was demonstrated to interoperate with
   the Google and AOL implementations during the interop on 2016-06-17 and the
   released version passes the tests in
   https://github.com/ValiMail/arc_test_suite with both python and python3.

   Licensing: Open/Other (same as dkimpy package)

   Contact Info: https://launchpad.net/dkimpy

It would be nice to see a revision with this and the updates for key length 
and signing algorithm published.

Scott K