Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-00.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:30:26 -0500

On 10/3/2016 9:21 AM, Takehito Akagiri wrote:
> We have updated the draft based on comments on ML when we submitted
> draft 00.  I'll show small comments about that.

I'm confused.

First, this is not a task within the working group charter, as I read 
it, and I haven't seen a wg discussion to adopt it.

Second, I've seen a range of specific arguments against this work, with 
only a tiny amount of support for it, and no follow-up discussion of 
those arguments, nevermind accomplishing reasonable resolution of those 
concerns.

All of which tells me that this activity is out of scope for this IETF 
mailing list.

I encourage the chairs to chime in and either confirm or correct this 
assessment.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net