Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC Working Group Activity at IETF 99

From: Peter Goldstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 23:59:26 -0700

Barry,

On Friday's DMARC.org call, the topic of DMARC Working Group activity at
IETF 99 came up.  There was some discussion of participating in the IETF
hackathon, with a goal of adding ARC support to the IETF mailing list
infrastructure.

If we are going to be there to do ARC work in the hackathon, this may also
be a good meeting for some face-to-face work on other current work items -
namely the Draft Guide on DMARC Usage.  An in-person meeting at IETF 99
might be a good forcing function for pulling together an initial draft
version.

Also, it looks like there may be some overlap between the DCRUP proposal
and the on-list discussions regarding the use of cryptography for ARC.  It
may be valuable to have some of the ARC implementers participate in those
discussions.  Again, IETF 99 might be a good opportunity to make that
happen.

What do you think?

Best,

Peter

-- 

Bringing Trust to Email

Peter Goldstein | CTO & Co-Founder

[email-masked]
+1.415.793.5783