Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Next version of the draft was delayed due to TSA

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:25:52 -0700

The TSA policies that took my laptop away from me when returning via Dubai
derailed my plans to get the next draft of the I-D completed. I'm planning
to work on it in transit to M3AAWG so that I can post an update on Friday
after reaching Lisbon.

--Kurt

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:16:50 -0700

On 6/6/2017 10:25 AM, Kurt Andersen (b) wrote:
> The TSA policies that took my laptop away from me when returning via 
> Dubai derailed my plans to get the next draft of the I-D completed. I'm 
> planning to work on it in transit to M3AAWG so that I can post an update 
> on Friday after reaching Lisbon.

In the early days of computing, one of the marks of a really expert 
programmer was being able to squeeze the most program into the smallest 
amount of memory.

Today it's about being able to edit documents on the smallest device.

It's difficult to think of this as an advance.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Jun 2017 18:32:37 -0000

>Today it's about being able to edit documents on the smallest device.

Naah, it's routing around damage, except that now it's flight routing
rather than packet routing.

I live in the US but I usually fly out of Toronto which is seeming
more and more like a good idea.

R's,
John