Subject: [dmarc-ietf] working arc software for IETF hackathon

From: Gene Shuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:49:10 -0700

Hello,

For those of you attending the IETF hackathon tomorrow, I have a list of
some software packages that may be of use:

ARC Test Suite - https://github.com/ValiMail/arc_test_suite
has been updated & is conformant with the most recent version of the spec

authentication-results-python - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/authres/1.0.0
now does minimal arc stamping

authheaders - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/authheaders
python library for general email authentication checks & signing.  supports
dmarc, arc, spf & dkim

dkimpy -
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=valimail-dkimpy
this is a fork of dkimpy, as it wasn't able to get merged on time.
Validates against the test suite

Mailman - https://github.com/ValiMail/mailman/tree/arc
This branch of mailman successfully arc signs & verifies messages.

If you have any questions/issues, feel free to email me.

Regards,
=Gene

---

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:53:25 +0200

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 1:49 AM, Gene Shuman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <elided>

> If you have any questions/issues, feel free to email me.

 Gene,

Thanks for the list of resources. A question for you regarding the ARC
patch to mailman: does this provide any hook in mailman suppressing any
bounce handling for any messages rejected due to DMARC or other auth
handling by recipients that may not be ARC-aware?

--Kurt