Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Agenda for IETF99 F2F

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:46:14 +0200

If there are any missing items, please let us know as early as you can.
Here's the proposed agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/dmarc/

--Kurt

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:22:00 -0700

Why is OpenARC's status an IETF agenda item?

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 12:46 AM, Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Here's the proposed agenda: https://datatracker.
> ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/dmarc/
>
> --Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>
>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:51:31 +0200

> Why is OpenARC's status an IETF agenda item?

Because someone in the working group asked for a summary, and I
thought it would be a quick and easy agenda item.  If you object to
giving a status report in the session, I'll strike it.

Barry

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:43:17 +0200

Status reports are great list material.  I don't think it's useful for mic
time.  Unless something specific about OpenARC is germane to the draft(s),
I feel we have plenty of other stuff to discuss during face time.

---

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:21:13 +0200

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> time.  Unless something specific about OpenARC is germane to the draft(s), I
> feel we have plenty of other stuff to discuss during face time.

I'll definitely write up some notes from our interop/hackathon work
this weekend and send it to the list in the next day or so.

--Kurt