Subject: [dmarc-ietf] draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-07 posted

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:00:56 +0200

URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-07.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-07
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-07
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-07

In this version, I have melded Murray's structure (and much of his
language) into the previous version of the draft and sought to incorporate
the results of this week's (IETF99) discussions about remaining open issues.

There are a few notes in the draft about remaining work (update the
examples, more explanation on migrating signing algos) but otherwise this
should be largely complete.

I'll be nitpicking my way through it on my flight back to the US and expect
to have updated examples incorporated early next week in a follow-up
version.

--Kurt