Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:51:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
        Authors         : Kurt Andersen
                          Brandon Long
                          Steven Jones
                          Murray Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-07-21

Abstract:
   The Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) protocol creates a mechanism
   whereby a series of handlers of a message can conduct authentication
   of a message as it passes among them on the way to its destination,
   and record the status of that authentication at each step along the
   handling path, for use by the final recipient in making choices about
   the disposition of the message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/