Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Do we need a session in Singapore?

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:11:20 -0400

I've been meaning to probe about this for a while, but I'm being a bad
chair and didn't do it, and now today is the deadline for requesting
slots.  So...

I'm going to request a 1-hour slot, which we can change or cancel
later (but it's better to get into the scheduling process than to ask
people to scramble around later).  I'll do that right after I send
this.

Now:
Do we need a slot?  What do we need to talk about in person that
merits taking up a slot?  Please discuss this and let's decide soon.

Barry, bad chair

---

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:24:39 -0700

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I don't think we need one. If one does get scheduled, I would only be able
to participate (remotely) on or after Wednesday (Pacific time). It looks
like I could not get to Singapore for a real F2F until Thursday given
flight schedules so I'm not sure if that would be worthwhile.

--Kurt