Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Proposal to invoke a 7601bis effort

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 20:39:55 +0000

In the context of work that is happening in the DMARC-WG, some changes to
RFC7601 have been discussed which we think may merit a 'bis' effort to
revise 7601.

If you are interested or care, please join the DMARC WG where the detailed
discussion will be carried out.

(Apologies for the wide posting, but we wanted to reach a broad group of
potentially interested parties.)

--Kurt Andersen

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:23:06 -0500

> potentially interested parties.)

Isn't Dispatch ( https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/about/ ) the proper 
venue to discuss this (as the successor to appswg)?

Scott K

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 21:23:54 -0800

> venue to discuss this (as the successor to appswg)?

No; "art" is the right list for general ART area topics.  DISPATCH is the
right place to discuss work being started that's looking for a home; we
would recommend taking the work to an existing working group, forming a new
one (and helping with a charter), approaching an AD for sponsorship, taking
it to the Independent Submission Editor, or suggesting the work is not
appropriate for ART or the IETF.  We don't have new work that needs
dispatching right now.

-MSK (as a DISPATCH co-chair)