Subject: [dmarc-ietf] ARC draft: Call for ARC Implementations to be included

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 17:23:38 -0800

The Implementation Status section of the draft (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-10#section-14)
feels out of date.

If you're working on an implementation, please speak up so that we can
include you!

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:36:54 -0800

The second bullet on 14.4 can go.  The third one can go once a new version
of OpenDMARC is out, which can happen in early January.

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Seth Blank <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>
>