Subject: [dmarc-ietf] arc-protocol-13 info

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:14:10 +0000

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 3:00 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>     Title    : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
>     Filename : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13.txt
>     Date     : 2018-03-21
>
> The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/
>
> There are also htmlized versions available at:
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13
>
> A diff from the previous version is available at:
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13

The intent of this version bump was to capture some additional edits that
had been proposed on -11 which I had accidentally overlooked. As far as I
can tell, this should have the latest text spiffs all in place but still
has the same set of open issues as documented in the issue tracker - with
the addition of two new ones having to do with AAR ptypes covered by issues
20 & 21.

It's unclear to me as to how best to go about resolving the open issues in
the issue tracker in a way that demonstrates WG consensus. I'm open to
suggestions...

--Kurt