Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC workaround test 1

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:41:59 -0400

I understand we now have the DMARC workaround test up in this list.
That means that "from" addresses should get rewritten if they identify
domains with DMARC p=reject.  Let's check that out.

This message is from my usual computer.org address, and shouldn't get
rewritten.  It should say
   sender: [email-masked]
   from: [email-masked]

Barry

---

From: "Kurt Andersen (b)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:51:55 -0700

Here's what I saw reported on it:

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.b=bJFPnWzx;
       dkim=pass header.i=@ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.b=BcDgnOt9;
       dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@gmail.com
header.s=20161025 header.b=TUo2B94r;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email-masked] designates
2001:1900:3001:11::2c as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=
[email-masked]
From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:41:59 -0400
Errors-To: [email-masked]
Sender: dmarc <[email-masked]>
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.b=bJFPnWzx;
       dkim=pass header.i=@ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.b=BcDgnOt9;
       dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@gmail.com
header.s=20161025 header.b=TUo2B94r;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email-masked] designates
2001:1900:3001:11::2c as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=
[email-masked]

--Kurt

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:41 AM, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>