Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Approval of draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-16

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:55:47 +1000

This isn't a detailed review, because I haven't had time to do it, but
I've been following the process and I'm happy that ARC-16 is ready as an
experimental standard.
I'm also happy with Dave's suggested improvements to the descriptive
text.  My general belief is that descriptive text is important, but test
cases are importanter, when it comes to getting good quality
implementations!  Having implementations out there which have been
tested against each other is part of getting interoperability, and the
hackathons have been good for this, but having an experimental standard
to encourage more deployment so we can collect data on real mail flows
is important too.
Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:57:30 -0700

> I've been following the process and I'm happy that ARC-16 is ready as an

What's an "experimental standard"?

-MSK

---

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 00:40:00 -0400

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018, at 04:57, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> __
>> This isn't a detailed review, because I haven't had time to do it, but I've been following the process and I'm happy that ARC-16 is ready as an experimental standard.
> 

I'm sure I meant to say "experimental specification".

Bron.

---

From: "Rose, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:34:11 -0400

I also support ARC-16 (or the version that comes out of WGLC) for 
experimental.  I’ve been trying to follow the discussion, but the core 
part of the draft seems ready to go.

Scott

> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fdmarc&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cscott.rose%40nist.gov%7C7978fd9fc4034aa9917c08d5f1b8a427%7C2ab5d82fd8fa4797a93e054655c61dec%7C1%7C0%7C636680697691762866&amp;sdata=Gq08sjYS1lSmsBYyASt%2FiCrgufQbAMAORAAqqYS15ME%3D&amp;reserved=0

===================================
Scott Rose
NIST ITL
[email-masked]
+1-301-975-8439
GV: +1-571-249-3671
===================================