Subject: [dmarc-ietf] OpenARC and draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-16

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 14:12:42 -0700

I've pushed a new release of OpenARC that's based on the normative stuff in
-16:

https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenARC/releases/tag/v1.0.0.Beta0

It's missing API documentation, but I plan to provide a full set of that
before v1.0.0 goes out.  The documentation for the filter itself should be
complete, however.

If anyone is looking to do interop testing to confirm stuff that's in the
spec, let me know and I can provide whatever support is needed.

-MSK

---

From: "A. Schulze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 08:28:02 +0200

> spec, let me know and I can provide whatever support is needed.

I'll build and deploy that version on openarg.org next days.

Andreas

---

From: "A. Schulze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 23:47:38 +0200

>> https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenARC/releases/tag/v1.0.0.Beta0

openarc.org was updated to run the new version.
see https://openarc.org/testing

binary packages are available for some Linux distribuition:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:andreasschulze/openarc
(except Debian 9 I couldn't say not more then "it builds")

Andreas