Subject: [dmarc-ietf] We're ready with draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 17:21:32 -0500

As far as I can tell, draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth is ready for us to
request publication.  Kurt Andersen has agreed to be document
shepherd, so while we're waiting for his writeup:

Does anyone have any issues to raise with draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth?
If I don't see anything within the next week, I will hit the "request
publication" button in the datatracker.

Barry

---

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 14:38:22 -0800

The draft looks good to me. There was one typo in Section 2 that I sent to
John privately.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 2:21 PM Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Feb 2019 17:54:16 -0500

>> publication" button in the datatracker.

I have a version that fixes a few typos and has a new paragraph pointing
out that DKIM relaxed header canonicalization folds the header names to
lower case, but those names are still restricted to ASCII so nothing
changes.

---

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 16:06:16 -0800

Would you care to post that version? The nits check is whining about some
out of date refs and one down level citation.

--Kurt

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 14:54 John Levine <[email-masked] wrote:

> In article <
> [email-masked]> you
> write:

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Feb 2019 20:00:19 -0500

> out of date refs and one down level citation.

Done.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly