Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:08:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : E-mail Authentication for Internationalized Mail
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-11

Abstract:
   SPF (RFC7208), DKIM (RFC6376), and DMARC (RFC7489) enable a domain
   owner to publish e-mail authentication and policy information in the
   DNS.  In internationalized e-mail, domain names can occur both as
   U-labels and A-labels.  This specification updates the SPF, DKIM, and
   DMARC specifications to clarify which form of internationalized
   domain names to use in those specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/