Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 15:53:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance) Extension For PSDs (Public Suffix Domains)
        Author          : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-05-27

Abstract:
   DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and
   Conformance) is a scalable mechanism by which a mail-originating
   organization can express domain-level policies and preferences for
   message validation, disposition, and reporting, that a mail-receiving
   organization can use to improve mail handling.  DMARC policies can be
   applied at the individual domain level or for a set of domains at the
   organizational level.  The design of DMARC precludes grouping
   policies for a set of domains above the organizational level, such as
   TLDs (Top Level Domains).  These types of domains (which are not all
   at the top level of the DNS tree) can be collectively referred to as
   Public Suffix Domains (PSDs).  For the subset of PSDs that require
   DMARC usage, this memo describes an extension to DMARC to enable
   DMARC functionality for such domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 18:59:11 -0400

On Monday, May 27, 2019 6:53:17 PM EDT [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message
> Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.
> 
>         Title           : DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication,
> Reporting, and Conformance) Extension For PSDs (Public Suffix Domains)
> Author          : Scott Kitterman

There isn't much to this update.  It corrects one typo and reverts the RUF 
MUST NOT as discussed on the list.  As far as I'm aware there are no other 
pending issues in the WG with the draft.

Scott K

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 20:08:09 -0400

Oh, Thanks Scott!

The chairs were chatting about this a week ago.  I'm going to reconfirm,
but  look forward a WGLC coming this week.

Tim

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 6:59 PM Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>

---

From: Craig Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 08:17:20 -0400

I've reviewed the draft.  We plan to implement this as soon as possible
(for .bank and
.insurance) and would like to see this get to WG last call shortly.

Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services | .BANK & .INSURANCE
Office: +1 202 589 2532
Mobile: +1 202 236 1154
Skype: craig-schwartz
www.fTLD.com

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 6:53 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> directories.

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 11:06:09 -0700

I'll initiate WGLC before the weekend.  I have some feedback from outside
the WG that I will forward, but it's not serious enough to block starting
WGLC.