Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:08:10 -0700

This message begins Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dmarc-psd, which
is currently at version 04.  An 05 may appear shortly with some text
changes that were previously discussed on the list; these do not include
any technical changes (I believe) so the author is free to update with only
those changes as planned.

Please review the document and submit your feedback by Wednesday, July
17th.  We would ideally like to have enough responses to support our claim
to the IESG that the document clearly has working group consensus.

Note that we will be in pre-meeting draft embargo at that time so a new
version dealing with any feeback cannot appear until IETF 105 begins on the
22nd.

I'm planning to do my own review as the document shepherd with an eye
toward consumption by readers with only a passing familiarity with DMARC.
If anyone wants to join me in looking at it through that lens, you'd be
welcome.

-MSK, co-chairin'

---

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:21:14 -0700

As Secretary, there are three items that have not yet reached consensus
that must be resolved during WGLC:

1. What further context is needed in the introduction
2. If explicit call outs to ICANN/limited operator capacity to implement
are needed
3. If an np= tag is needed to allow PSD functioning for only NXDOMAINs

Seth

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:08 PM Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This message begins Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dmarc-psd,
> which is currently at version 04.  An 05 may appear shortly with some text
> _______________________________________________
> dmarc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc
>

-- 

*Seth Blank* | Director, Industry Initiatives
*e:* [email-masked]
*p:* 415.273.8818

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential

and/or proprietary information intended solely for the use of

individual(s) authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended

and authorized recipient you are hereby notified of any use,

disclosure, copying or distribution of the information included in

this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please

immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and then

delete it from your system.