Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC Feedback report test emails?

From: Jasper Wallace <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 23:22:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I'm doing some work on updating and maintaining a python package for 
getting info from dmarc reports. At the moment I'm adding more test cases.

I can find (and I get sent!) loads of aggregate reports, but I've not 
found any feedback reports.

I can find many ARF reports on github, but none of them seem to be a 
complete DMARC feedback report - e.g. missing the Identity-Alignment 
field, even when Feedback-Type == auth-failure and Auth-Failure == dmarc

So does anyone have any that the are willing to share? They will end up on 
github so please remove any PPI or anything confidential from them.

Thanks,

Jasper

-- 
[http://pointless.net/]                          [0x416333590FC0E569]

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Jun 2020 20:14:11 -0400

>github so please remove any PPI or anything confidential from them.

I have 80,000 of them but most of them are copies of actual messages people sent
to mailing lists, so no such luck.

Publish a DMARC record with a "ruf" clause and you'll get a trickle
pretty soon. Linkedin sends a lot of them, utterly unredacted.