Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Reminder - DMARC Interim 11 June 2020

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 20:32:05 -0400

All

Reminder that the DMARC Interim will happen next Thursday 11 June 2020.
This will be after a M3AAWG session on DMARC 2.0.  The main agenda will be
bringing forward discussion items from the M3AAWG session.

The IETF portion will be under IETF rules, with the appropriate IETF Note
Well (https://ietf.org/about/note-well/)

Date: 14 April 2020
Time: 1400-1600 UTC
Webex:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m706bba8b48e3db3db02d72f0941b2630

Alexey/Seth/Tim

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 20:56:23 -0400

We are also looking for someone to take minutes and someone to assist
monitoring the Jabber room

For minutes, we'll try to use the Etherpad (link in the Agenda) but minute
taker is not bound by that.

Thanks
tim