Subject: [DMM] Presentation slides

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:33:58 +0200

Folks,

Those with an agenda slot please send your slides to the
chairs by Wednesday noon.

Jouni & Julien

---

From: "Moses, Danny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:31:45 +0000

Hi,

I think I already sent the presentation for the 'anchor selection' topic requested by Pierrick, but just to be sure, here it is again.

Regards,
	/Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni Korhonen
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 18:34
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] Presentation slides

Folks,

Those with an agenda slot please send your slides to the chairs by Wednesday noon.

Jouni & Julien
_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A member of the Intel Corporation group of companies

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.