Subject: [DMM] Milestones changed for dmm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 06:47:43 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Vendor Specific Option' to
IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard", set due date to October
2007 from October 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Experimental Allocations'
to IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard", set due date to
December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Dual-Stack Operation' to
IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard.", set due date to
December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Motivation for Authentication I-D' to
IESG for publication as Informational.", set due date to December 2007
from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiple CoA Registration to IESG", set due
date to December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Goals for AAA HA Interface' to IESG for
publication as Informational.", set due date to February 2008 from
February 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit -00 draft on Route Optimization Needs for
Automobile and Highway Deployments", set due date to February 2008
from February 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit -00 draft on Route Optimization Needs for
Aircraft and Spacecraft Deployments", set due date to February 2008
from February 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit final doc on Route Optimization Needs for
Aircraft and Spacecraft Deployments, for Informational", set due date
to May 2008 from May 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit the final doc on MIB for NEMO Basic Support
to the IESG, for Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2008 from
August 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit draft on Binding Revocation to IESG", set
due date to October 2008 from October 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D(s) related to specific updates and
corrections of RFC 3775 to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard.", set due date to December 2010 from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit the final doc on Prefix Delegation for NEMO
to the IESG, for Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2010
from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Solution Requirements' as a working
group document. To be Informational RFC.", set due date to August 2012
from August 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Practices and Gap Analysis' as a
working group document. To be Informational RFC.", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Solution Requirements' to the IESG for
consideration as an Informational RFC.", set due date to January 2013
from January 2013.

Deleted milestone "Submit I-D 'Practices ' to the IESG for
consideration as an Informational RFC.".

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Gap Analysis' to the IESG for
consideration as an Informational RFC.", set due date to March 2013
from March 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dmm/charter/