Subject: [DMM] Network-based DMM demo at IETF 87 (Tue 17:00 "Check" room)

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:55:20 +0200

Dear all,

(Apologies for the cross-posting).

We will show a network-based DMM Linux implementation demo tomorrow
(Tuesday, 30th July) at 17h, in "Check" room (2nd floor).

The demo will showcase a particular use-case as an example of the
advantages provided by DMM: Content Distribution Networking (CDN) and
Distributed Mobility Management (DMM).

The setup is composed of three "anchor routers", a "centralized LMA" for
control plane, CDN cache nodes co-located with the anchor routers, some
correspondent nodes (including a video server) and a legacy IPv6 mobile
node. The implementation is based on the following two drafts:

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip

[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-distributed-anchoring

The demo will take about 20 to 30 minutes.

Looking forward to seeing you there and getting your feedback.

Thanks,

Carlos et al.

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:04:34 +0200

Hi,

Please note that today's DMM demo at 17h is in the "Check" room, 2nd
floor. If you don't know how to find, please look at the floor plans:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/floor-plans.pdf

Thanks,

Carlos