Subject: [DMM] updated draft: draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01.txt

From: Liu Dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:18:54 +0800

Hi all,

We update the dmm mobility api draft. Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Dapeng Liu
------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title           : Mobility API Extension for Distributed Mobility Management
Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01.txt
Pages           : 4
Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   [RFC5014] specifies extension to socket API to allow application to
   specify the preference among multiple source addresses.
   [I-D.draft-korhonen-6man-prfix-properties] and
   [I-D.draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-04] propose to extend
   router advertisment to carry the prefix property and class
   information.  The mobile node can learn the prefix property and class
   information from the router advertisment message.  This document
   proposes an extension to [RFC5014] to enable the application to
   select the distributed mobility management related prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

--

------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu