Subject: [DMM] draft agenda uploaded

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:12:11 +0300

Folks,

The draft agenda (subject to changes) has now been uploaded:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-dmm

- Jouni

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:25:41 +0800

Hello chairs,

We have multiple drafts about SDN mobility, shall we consider to discuss
them in general during this meeting, anyway I list one of them here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sdn-mobility-00
Thanks a lot for your consideration

DENG Hui

2013/10/24 Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
>

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:31:06 +0300

Hi,

We could look into this topic after/during the rechartering discussion
if time allows. I have not given any late requests a dedicated slot
anymore but I'll still reflect all those in the agenda (and hopefully
also upload the material if I receive those).

- Jouni

On Oct 24, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Hui Deng <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello chairs,
>  
> We have multiple drafts about SDN mobility, shall we consider to discuss them in general during this meeting, anyway I list one of them here:
>