Subject: [DMM] [dmm] issue #46: rfcdiff output showing suggested editorial changes for draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-03.txt

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:05:10 -0700

Hello folks,

I made an editorial pass through 
draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-03
and used 'rfcdiff' to highlight the changes.  The 'rfcdiff' output is 
attached to
the ticket for issue #46.  It also includes an abbreviated list of the 
other issues
that I have already inserted onto the issue tracker.

I also uploaded the rfcdiff output to the IETF wiki page for [dmm].   
Here is the URL:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dmm/trac/attachment/wiki/WikiStart/Diff%20%20draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-03.txt%20-%20draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-03cep-v2.txt.htm

When you see that web page, it probably looks like a raw .html file.  I 
don't
know how to fix that, but if you download the file and browse it, you should
see the rfcdiff output as it's supposed to look.

-- 
Regards,
Charlie P.