Subject: [DMM] re-chartering telco #2

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:17:15 +0300

Hello,

As discussed during the IETF90 WG meeting, we are going to have these 
telcos to complete the charter text. This is the call #2.

- Jouni & Dapeng

Topic: DMM re-chartering
Date: Wednesday 30 July 2014
Time: 18:00, Northern Europe Summer Time (Helsinki, GMT+03:00)
Meeting Number: 645 872 395
Meeting Password: dmm1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m714a19d0500527951dfd4e829865a0f1
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: dmm1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m40068d5ec4235cb225c31f52348e8537

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:645 872 395

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6a29a7745604e2ce1c0880935af9bba8

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x645872395#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.