Subject: [DMM] draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03

From: Satoru Matsushima <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 18:00:43 +0900

Hello DMM,

We have submitted an revised version of the stateless u-plane draft. Please
review it and share your comments.

cheers,
--satoru

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Satoru Matsushima and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc
Revision:       03
Title:          Stateless user-plane architecture for virtualized EPC (vEPC)
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-03

Abstract:
   We envision a new mobile architecture for the future Evolved Packet
   Core (EPC).  The new architecture is designed to support the
   virtualization scheme called NFV (Network Function Virtualization).
   In our architecture, the user plane of EPC is decoupled from the
   control-plane and uses routing information to forward packets of
   mobile nodes.  Although the EPC control plane will run on hypervisor,
   our proposal does not modify the signaling of the EPC control plane.
   The benefits of our architecture are 1) scalability, 2) flexibility
   and 3) Manageability.  How to run the EPC control plane on NFV is out
   of our focus in this document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat