Subject: [DMM] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 10:57:26 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi
Revision:       00
Title:          Distributed Mobility Management Protocol for WiFi
Users in Fixed Network
Document date:  2014-07-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00

Abstract:
   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to mobility management.  This document defines a
   distributed mobility management protocol.  Protocol is based on
   mobility aware virtualized routing system with software-defined
   network support.  Routing is in Layer 2 in the access network and in
   Layer 3 in the core network.  Smart phones access the network over
   IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) interface and can move in home, hotspot and
   enterprise buildings.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat