Subject: [DMM] interims i.e. teleconferences..

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:37:44 +0300

Folks,

14th or 15th Aug are the next possible dates for an interim telco (1-2h 
duration). To accommodate east and west, I think 16:00 CET+1 is doable 
(late in Japan, early in US). Next time we'll shift the time to be less 
convenient for Europeans.

Speak up now if the date does not fit and you think your presense is 
required.

Agenda is rather simple. If we are still working on the charter, then 
we'll work on that. If the charter has been shipped already, we 
concentrate srtucturing the work as discussed in Toronto.

- Jouni & Dapeng

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:46:29 +0200

Hi Jouni, all,

I don't have major comments to the charter (though I'll try to perform a
careful reading later on). However, I'm very interested in participate
in the work ahead on DMM, and therefore I'd like to participate in the
telcos where the structuring will be discussed.

I'll be off on holidays from August 11th to September, 4th, and I guess
I will not be the only one in a similar situation (at least among the
folks in Europe). Therefore, I'd like to request resuming the work on
the structuring in mid September, when all people are back and now
concentrate in the charter (it might be also good to start discussing on
work items after getting the charter approved by the IESG). If we have
waited for some years to get here, I guess we can wait a couple more
weeks :D.

Thanks!

Carlos

On Wed, 2014-07-30 at 11:37 +0300, Jouni Korhonen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

---

From: "Moses, Danny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 01:14:42 +0000

Works for me.

	/Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni Korhonen
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:38
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] interims i.e. teleconferences..

Folks,

14th or 15th Aug are the next possible dates for an interim telco (1-2h duration). To accommodate east and west, I think 16:00 CET+1 is doable (late in Japan, early in US). Next time we'll shift the time to be less convenient for Europeans.

Speak up now if the date does not fit and you think your presense is required.

Agenda is rather simple. If we are still working on the charter, then we'll work on that. If the charter has been shipped already, we concentrate srtucturing the work as discussed in Toronto.

- Jouni & Dapeng

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A member of the Intel Corporation group of companies

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.