Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Pierrick Seite
                          H Anthony Chan
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The present document analyzes deployment practices of existing IP
   mobility protocols in a distributed mobility management environment.
   It then identifies existing limitations when compared to the
   requirements defined for a distributed mobility management solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/