Subject: [DMM] DMM interim 2

From: "Jouni Korhonen (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 14:32:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Jouni Korhonen ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "DMM interim 2".

Jouni Korhonen says:
Folks,
  
  The DMM Interim Telco #2. Select your preferred times by
13th Aug. The interim will last max 2h.
  
  - Jouni & Dapeng

Participate now
https://doodle.com/pge8b2renhtu8dgc?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Jouni Korhonen to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Jouni Korhonen" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "DMM interim 2."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich