Subject: Re: [DMM] interims i.e. teleconferences..

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:24:10 +0300

Folks,

To our surprise we seem not to be in that hurry after all.. The next 
IESG window is now closed for rechartering, which means postponing the 
completion of the rechartering at least by two weeks.

Regarding telcos we could resume around September. I myself have some 
vacations left in August.

- Jouni & Dapeng

7/30/2014 11:37 AM, Jouni Korhonen kirjoitti:
> Folks,
>
> 14th or 15th Aug are the next possible dates for an interim telco (1-2h
> duration). To accommodate east and west, I think 16:00 CET+1 is doable
> (late in Japan, early in US). Next time we'll shift the time to be less
> convenient for Europeans.
>
> Speak up now if the date does not fit and you think your presense is
> required.
>
> Agenda is rather simple. If we are still working on the charter, then
> we'll work on that. If the charter has been shipped already, we
> concentrate srtucturing the work as discussed in Toronto.
>
> - Jouni & Dapeng