Subject: [DMM] Mobility Exposure and Selection WT call#1

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:44:51 +0300

Folks,

We held our first meeting on Mobility Exposure and Selection WT today.
The meeting was attended by: Fred, Danny, Jouni, Xinpeng, Anthony, John K., Byoung-Jo "J", Alper.

You can see the outcome of the first call as captured in the following PPT:
http://yegin.org/NGmobility/DMM_WG_Exposure_Selection_WT-Call1.pptx

Cheers,

Alper

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:06:37 +0300

Folks,

Let's schedule the second call on the week before IETF (as we discussed in call#1).

Please fill in this doodle no later than the end of Monday (Oct 27).

http://doodle.com/etb6asznw8taggzq

I know Marco is arranging a call for the other WT. I'll make sure we don't conflict with their's (hoping Marco will announce his soon).

Alper

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:57:43 +0200

Folks,

I see only 2 votes.
If that means only 2 people (+ myself) will attend the call, then I'll cancel it.
Let's extend the doodle and see.

Please go to http://doodle.com/etb6asznw8taggzq  and register the date(s) that work for you.
Mark your choice before the end of Friday (Oct 31).

Thanks.

Alper