Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:51:30 -0700

Hello folks,

We have put together a draft about privacy considerations for DMM.

Privacy is a very timely subject, and I think that it should be a kept in
mind during all design phases for the DMM teams.

This is a simple and short draft to invite discussion.  No doubt there
is a lot of room for expansion of the discussion, and we will be happy
to incorporate other guidelines or references to other relevant IETF
publications that may be suggested.

I have requested a time slot at the upcoming IETF for a discussion
about privacy as it is related to DMM protocol development.

Regards,
Charlie P.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:59:33 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	Charles E. Perkins <[email-masked]>, Sri Gundavelli 
<[email-masked]>, Charles E. Perkins <[email-masked]>, Sri 
Gundavelli <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Charles E. Perkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-perkins-dmm-privacy
Revision:	00
Title:		Privacy considerations for DMM
Document date:	2014-10-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-dmm-privacy/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00

Abstract:
    Recent events have emphasized the importance of privacy in protocol
    design.  This document describes ways in which DMM protocol designs
    and DMM networks can reduce certain threats to privacy.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat