Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01.txt

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:45:04 -0700

Hello folks,

The MNIDs draft has been updated.  Comments are welcome, and the
draft will be discussed at the Hawaii meeting if there is time.

Regards,
Charlie P.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:10:50 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	Charles E. Perkins <[email-masked]>, Charles E. Perkins 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Charles E. Perkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids
Revision:	01
Title:		MN Identifier Types for RFC 4283 Mobile Node Identifier Option
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-dmm-4283mnids-01

Abstract:
    Additional Identifier Types are proposed for use with the Mobile Node
    Identifier Option for MIPv6 (RFC 4283).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat