Subject: [DMM] WebEx meeting scheduled: DMM Enhanced anchor telco

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:36:23 +0200

DMM Enhanced anchor telco

Wednesday 26 November 2014
7:00  |  Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr 30 min
 
Join WebEx meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfb4f26c2bd2a5ffcec5bee4a83663392>
(Join WebEx meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfb4f26c2bd2a5ffcec5bee4a83663392>)
Meeting number:	649 556 328
Meeting password:	dmm1911
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 556 328
Toll-free calling restrictions <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>
 
Add this meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma7c40e2cdca704a7613dec8843489153> to your calendar.
 
Can't join the meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

---

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:37:38 -0000

Hi All,

>From the beginning of this meeting, I've tried to join this conf. but the
audio doesn't work on Windows 7 and XP as well. Actually, I can see only the
screen.

Seil

From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Dapeng Liu
Subject: [DMM] WebEx meeting scheduled: DMM Enhanced anchor telco

 

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfb4f26c2bd2a5ffcec5bee4a83663392>
Join WebEx meeting

(Join WebEx meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfb4f26c2bd2a5ffcec5bee4a83663392> )
Meeting number:

649 556 328

Meeting password:

dmm1911

Join by phone

Access code: 649 556 328

 <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma7c40e2cdca704a7613dec8843489153>
Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc> Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.