Subject: [DMM] IETF96 meeting - first call for agenda items

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:29:17 -0700

Folks,

IETF96 is approaching.. in order to build an agenda with appropriate 
time allocation we would like to collect the agenda requests as soon as 
possible.

Working group I-Ds have a priority but won't be granted a slot unless 
asked by the authors explicitly. DMM topics will have priority over MIP 
maintenance topics.

Name your I-D, requested time and if this is about a new work state also 
the reasoning why it deserves meeting time.

Please, avoid requesting slots for I-Ds with just a "trivial" 
incremental update to the previous version. People should be able to do 
a diff themselves.

- Jouni & Dapeng

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 07:46:39 -0700

Kind reminder..

- Jouni & Dapeng

---

From: "Moses, Danny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:20:00 +0000

Hi,

I would like a 10 minute slot to give an update on the OnDemand effort.

Thanks,
	/Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni Korhonen
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 17:47
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 成 鹏
Subject: [DMM] IETF96 meeting - call for agenda items; was RE: IETF96 meeting - first call for agenda items

Kind reminder..

- Jouni & Dapeng

6/8/2016, 3:29 PM, Jouni Korhonen kirjoitti:
> time allocation we would like to collect the agenda requests as soon 
> as possible.
>
> asked by the authors explicitly. DMM topics will have priority over 
> MIP maintenance topics.
>
> Name your I-D, requested time and if this is about a new work state 
> also the reasoning why it deserves meeting time.
>
> incremental update to the previous version. People should be able to 
> do a diff themselves.
>
> - Jouni & Dapeng

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A member of the Intel Corporation group of companies

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.