Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG for Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC)
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Lyle Bertz
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Danny Moses
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2019-04-11

Abstract:
   This document provides YANG modules to exhibit a data model for the
   information models defining Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) to
   manage the separation of data-plane and control-plane.  FPC defines a
   flexible mobility management system using FPC agent and FPC client
   functions.  A FPC agent provides an abstract interface to the data-
   plane.  The FPC client configures data-plane nodes by using the
   functions and abstractions provided by the FPC agent for the data-
   plane nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/