Subject: Fw: [DMSP] 1/11 Telecon Reminder

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:53:15 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:52 AM
-----
                                                                           
             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <Jonathan.Engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           Chris Cross/West Palm               
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, "'Engelsma         
             01/10/2006 03:37          Jonathan-QA2678'"                   
             PM                        <[email-masked]>,   
                                       "'Ferrans James-JFERRAN1'"          
                                       <[email-masked]>, Les   
             Please respond to         Wilson/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,   
             <Jonathan.Engelsm         Gregg Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,     
              [email-masked]>          Nathaniel S                         
                                       Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,       
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>,        
                                       "'Pearce David-BDP003'"             
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [DMSP] 1/11 Telecon Reminder        

                                                                           

All,

Just a friendly reminder of the DMSP call scheduled for tomorrow.

Time: Wednesday, January 11, 2005, 10:00am Eastern.

US/Canada: +1-877-283-2663
Italy: 800781687
Japan: 00531160347
Norway: 80057408
UK: 08006920816
Other: +1.416.621.1671

Passcode: 0986279

The agenda for tomorrow's call is to discuss the revised draft charter for
an IETF working group.  (Circulated in a separate email.)

Regards,
-jre
_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp