Subject: [Dmsp] Fw: Reminder: DMSP bi-weekly meetings

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:24:26 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:23 AM
-----
                                                                           
             Chris Cross/West                                              
             Palm Beach/IBM                                                
                                                                        To 
             12/07/2005 09:24          "Jonathan Engelsma"                 
             AM                        <[email-masked]>    
                                                                        cc 
                                       [email-masked],              
                                       [email-masked],    
                                       [email-masked], Gregg    
                                       Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,           
                                       [email-masked],         
                                       [email-masked], "'Jonathan Engelsma'" 
                                       <[email-masked]>,   
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel S        
                                       Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,       
                                       [email-masked],          
                                       [email-masked], [email-masked]     
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re: Reminder: DMSP bi-weekly        
                                       meetings(Document link: Chris       
                                       Cross)                              

                                                                           

Team,
Attached is a brief presentation I will use to introduce the topic today.
You can view a video of an example multimodal application here:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/mmb/video/chinese_R_Medium.swf. To try
out the application live, point your Opera browser here:
http://pvc002.austin.ibm.com/findit3/. You may also view it from a PocketPC
2003 device by first downloading NetFront at
http://www.ibm.com/software/pervasive/multimodal/

thanks,
chris

Chris Cross
Multimodal Browser Architect
_________________________
IBM Boca Raton
[email-masked]
voice 561.862.2102  t/l 975.2102
mobile 561.317.0700
fax 501.641.6727

(See attached file: DMSP-intro.ppt)

                        ...........................

             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <jonathan.engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           "'Jonathan Engelsma'"               
                                       <[email-masked]>,   
             12/06/2005 12:25          <[email-masked]>,       
             PM                        <[email-masked]>, Chris  
                                       Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,    
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Gregg              
                                       Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel 
                                       S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,     
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Reminder: DMSP bi-weekly meetings   

                                                                           

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder:  Bi-weekly DMSP meetings will begin tomorrow.

Time: Alternating Wednesdays, beginning December 7, 2005.  10:00am Eastern.

US/Canada: +1-877-283-2663
Italy: 800781687
Japan: 00531160347
Norway: 8057408
UK: 08006920816
Other: +1.416.621.1671

Passcode: 0986279

We look forward to your participation.

Regards,
-jre

#### DMSP-intro.ppt moved to MyAttachments Repository V3.8 ((Document link:
Link to the attachment in the repository)) on 15 January 2006 by Chris
Cross.

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp