Subject: [Dmsp] Fw: DMSP bi-weekly conf. call reminder and minutes

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:47:42 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:47 AM
-----
                                                                           
             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <Jonathan.Engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           "'Jonathan Engelsma'"               
                                       <[email-masked]>,   
             12/20/2005 10:00          <[email-masked]>,       
             AM                        <[email-masked]>, Chris  
                                       Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,    
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
             Please respond to         Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Gregg              
             <Jonathan.Engelsm         Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel 
              [email-masked]>          S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,     
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       DMSP bi-weekly conf. call reminder  
                                       and minutes                         

                                                                           

All,

Just a friendly reminder of the DMSP call scheduled for tomorrow.

Time: Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 10:00am Eastern.

US/Canada: +1-877-283-2663
Italy: 800781687
Japan: 00531160347
Norway: 8057408
UK: 08006920816
Other: +1.416.621.1671

Passcode: 0986279

The agenda for tomorrow's call is to discuss the draft charter for an IETF
working group.  A strawman will be circulated later today.

The minutes from the December 7 call are attached.  Thanks Gregg, for
putting these together.

Regards,
-jre

(See attached file: 2005-12-07-dmsp-minutes.txt)

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp