Subject: Fw: [DMSP] Notes from 12/21/05 telecon

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:53:43 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:53 AM
-----
                                                                           
             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <Jonathan.Engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           Chris Cross/West Palm               
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, "'Engelsma         
             01/10/2006 06:50          Jonathan-QA2678'"                   
             PM                        <[email-masked]>,   
                                       "'Ferrans James-JFERRAN1'"          
                                       <[email-masked]>, Les   
             Please respond to         Wilson/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,   
             <Jonathan.Engelsm         Gregg Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,     
              [email-masked]>          Nathaniel S                         
                                       Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,       
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>,        
                                       "'Pearce David-BDP003'"             
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [DMSP] Notes from 12/21/05 telecon  

                                                                           

All,

Attached are notes from our 12/21 telecon.  Thanks Gregg for providing
these.

-jre
 (See attached file: 2005-12-21-dmsp-minutes.txt)

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp