Subject: [Dmsp] Fw: DMSP bi-weekly meeting invitation

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:14:24 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:13 AM
-----
                                                                           
             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <jonathan.engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           <[email-masked]>,   
                                       <[email-masked]>,       
             11/21/2005 04:41          <[email-masked]>, Chris  
             PM                        Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,    
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Gregg              
                                       Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel 
                                       S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,     
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       DMSP bi-weekly meeting invitation   

                                                                           

Hello,

You're receiving this email because of your interest and/or involvement in
the Distributed Multimodal Synchronization Protocol (DMSP):

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-engelsma-dmsp-00.txt

We will advance this work within the IETF during early 2006, and in the
interim are establishing a more formal mechanism to proactively collect
everybody's feedback and progress the specification further. We will be
establishing a mailing list shortly and will begin having one hour
bi-weekly
conference calls on November 30:

Time: Alternating Wednesdays, beginning November 30, 2005.  10:00am
Eastern.

US/Canada: +1-877-283-2663
Italy: 800781687
Japan: 00531160347
Norway: 8057408
UK: 08006920816
Other: +1.416.621.1671

Passcode: 0986279

On the initial November 30 call we will have a general discussion of the
protocol's background and identify and discuss the objectives for this
activity moving forward.  We look forward to your participation.

Regards,
-jre
_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp

---

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:22:09 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:21 AM
-----
                                                                           
             "Jonathan                                                     
             Engelsma"                                                     
             <jonathan.engelsm                                          To 
             [email-masked]>           "'Jonathan Engelsma'"               
                                       <[email-masked]>,   
             11/28/2005 01:30          <[email-masked]>,       
             PM                        <[email-masked]>, Chris  
                                       Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS,    
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Gregg              
                                       Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel 
                                       S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,     
                                       <[email-masked]>,  
                                       <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
                                       <[email-masked]>,                    
                                       <[email-masked]>,            
                                       <[email-masked]>         
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: DMSP bi-weekly meeting          
                                       invitation                          

                                                                           

All,

Please note, due to an unexpected schedule conflict involving a key
participant, these bi-weekly meetings have been rescheduled to begin on
Wednesday, December 7.  The conference bridge and passcode will remain the
same:

Time: Alternating Wednesdays, beginning December 7, 2005.  10:00am Eastern.

Passcode: 0986279

We look forward to your participation.

Regards,
-jre

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Engelsma [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 4:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'Chris Cross'; 'Les Wilson'; 'Gregg Daggett';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: DMSP bi-weekly meeting invitation

Hello,

Passcode: 0986279

Regards,
-jre