Subject: Fw: [DMSP] Protocol overview next meeting

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:56:23 -0500

----- Forwarded by Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM on 02/07/2006 10:56 AM
-----
                                                                           
             Chris Cross/West                                              
             Palm Beach/IBM                                                
                                                                        To 
             01/20/2006 08:38          <[email-masked]>,   
             AM                        [email-masked],              
                                       [email-masked],    
                                       [email-masked], Gregg    
                                       Daggett/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,           
                                       [email-masked],         
                                       [email-masked], "'Jonathan Engelsma'" 
                                       <[email-masked]>,   
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS, Nathaniel S        
                                       Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS,       
                                       [email-masked],          
                                       [email-masked], [email-masked]     
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [DMSP] Protocol overview next       
                                       meeting(Document link: Chris Cross) 

                                                                           

Team,
I hope you all can make it to the next call on Wednesday January 25 at
10:00AM ET when we'll be going over the architecture and design of the
protocol itself. Attached is a presentation to the W3C by Jerry McCobb
which we'll use for the meeting.

(See attached file: Distributed.Multimodal.Synchronization.Protocol.ppt)

thanks,
chris

Chris Cross
Multimodal Browser Architect
_________________________
IBM Boca Raton
[email-masked]
voice 561.862.2102  t/l 975.2102
mobile 561.317.0700
fax 501.641.6727

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp