Subject: RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA Multimodal and Multi-device Enablerdocument

From: Les Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:21:40 -0500

The spec is a draft and is genarally available to non-members here:
http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/BAC/MAE/Permanent_documents/

Regards,
Les Wilson - Senior Technical Staff Member
________________________________________________________________________
IBM Corporation, Software Group
Voice: 561-862-2214, Fax: 561-862-2988, T/L 975
[email-masked]

             Chris Cross/West                                              
             Palm Beach/IBM                                                
                                                                        To 
             03/19/2006 10:31          [email-masked]                       
             AM                                                         cc 
                                       Les Wilson/West Palm                
                                       Beach/IBM@IBMUS                     
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA          
                                       Multimodal and Multi-device         
                                       Enablerdocument                     

                                                                           

Hi Eric,
It does pose a problem that the OMA is a "members only" organization,
unlike the IETF. I will investigate if documents are available to the
public after they become approved for publication.

Les Wilson, what do you know about the availability of OMA documents to
non-OMA members? Do final documents get made public?

thanks,
chris

Chris Cross
Multimodal Browser Architect
_________________________
IBM Boca Raton
[email-masked]
voice 561.862.2102  t/l 975.2102
mobile 561.317.0700
fax 501.641.6727

             "Burger, Eric"                                                
             <EBurger@cantata.                                             
             com>                                                       To 
                                       "Engelsma Jonathan-QA2678"          
             03/18/2006 04:12          <[email-masked]>,   
             PM                        <[email-masked]>                     
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA          
                                       Multimodal and Multi-device         
                                       Enablerdocument                     

                                                                           

What about the rest of us?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Engelsma Jonathan-QA2678 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:   Wed Mar 15 11:26:10 2006
To:     [email-masked]
Cc:     GUILLOU Aurelien RD-SIRP-LAN
Subject:        RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA Multimodal and Multi-device
Enablerdocument

Hello Aurélien,

At the moment the OMA multimodal architecture document cited by the DMSP
draft is available to OMA members only.  You can find it by logging into
the members-only area of the OMA site (www.openmobilealliance.org) and
browsing to the BAC-MAE area.  I assume FT is an OMA member, so you can
register for an account if you haven't already.

Hope this helps.

-jre

________________________________

From: GUILLOU Aurelien RD-SIRP-LAN [
mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:16 AM
To: Engelsma Jonathan-QA2678
Subject: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA Multimodal and Multi-device Enabler
document

Hi,

In your last DMSP Draft 0.1 release document on the IETF site, you made
reference to the following document :

[7]   Open Mobile Alliance, "OMA Multimodal and Multi-device Enabler
      Architecture", Draft OMA-AD-MMMD-V1_0-20050615R01-D, June 2005.

Which I cannot found on the OMA Web site. Does this document is in the
public domain, or restricted to OMA members only ?

Can you please send us this document ?

Thanks in advance, Best Regards.
Aurélien.

Aurélien Guillou
France Télécom
Recherche & Développement
SIRP/SIS/SIT
Ingénieur R&D
2, avenue Pierre Marzin
22307 LANNION Cedex
Tel : + 33 (0)2 96 05 94 26
Fax : + 33 (0)2 96 05 18 49
http://www.francetelecom.com/rd <http://www.francetelecom.com/rd>

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp

_______________________________________________
Dmsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmsp

---

From: Chris Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:39:54 -0500

The name of the document versions begin with OMA-AD-MMMD-V1.

thanks,
chris

Chris Cross

             Les Wilson/West                                               
             Palm Beach/IBM                                                
                                                                        To 
             03/20/2006 09:21          Chris Cross/West Palm Beach/IBM     
             AM                                                         cc 
                                       [email-masked]                       
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA          
                                       Multimodal and Multi-device         
                                       Enablerdocument(Document link:      
                                       Chris Cross)                        

                                                                           

Regards,

             Chris Cross/West                                              
             Palm Beach/IBM                                                
                                                                        To 

                                                                           

Hi Eric,

thanks,
chris

Chris Cross

             "Burger, Eric"                                                
             <EBurger@cantata.                                             
             com>                                                       To 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 

                                                                           

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Engelsma Jonathan-QA2678 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:   Wed Mar 15 11:26:10 2006
To:     [email-masked]
Cc:     GUILLOU Aurelien RD-SIRP-LAN
Subject:        RE: [DMSP] Draft 0.1 - OMA Multimodal and Multi-device
Enablerdocument

Hello Aurélien,

Hope this helps.

-jre

Hi,

Aurélien Guillou
France Télécom