Subject: [dns-dir] Early warning: draft-hubert-ulevitch-edns-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:45:54 -0400

Count:       39
DNS Extensions (DNSEXT)                                        A. Hubert
Internet-Draft                        Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV.
Intended status: Standards Track                             D. Ulevitch
Expires: February 18, 2009                                      EveryDNS
                                                          August 17, 2008
                  EDNS Option for performing a data PING
                  draft-hubert-ulevitch-edns-ping-00.txt

  Abstract
    For various reasons, it may be desireable to ask a remote nameserver
    to add certain data to the response to a query.

    This document describes an EDNS option that implements such
    behaviour.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir