Subject: [dns-dir] Fwd: Early warning: draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-00.txt

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:45:00 -0400

This is the first of a batch of Early warnings, hopefully I will be able to
start sending these directly from now on.

         Olafur

>Count:       28
>Network Working Group                                         M. Andrews
>Internet-Draft                                                       ISC
>Intended status: Standards Track                         August 25, 2008
>Expires: February 26, 2009
>                            EDNS EXPIRE OPTION
>                      draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-00
>
>  Abstract
>    Provide a method for slave DNS servers to honour the SOA EXPIRE field
>    as if they were always transferring from the master, even when using
>    other slaves to perform indirect transfers and refresh queries.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir