Subject: [dns-dir] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide (A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:55:44 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:03 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide (A Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Informational RFC 

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG
(sip) to consider the following document:

- 'A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-05.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14916&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir