Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: /homidmbox/ietf-doc/id_new/draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:28:27 -0400

Count:       74 

Behave and Softwires WGs                                         D. Wing
Internet-Draft                                                   D. Ward
Intended status:  Informational                                    Cisco
Expires:  March 20, 2009                                       A. Durand
                                                                 Comcast
                                                      September 16, 2008

              A Comparison of Proposals to Replace NAT-PT
              draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-00

 Abstract
   As we approach IPv4 address depletion, the IETF must provide for IPv4
   and IPv6 coexistence:  a way for ISPs and enterprises to reduce
   public IPv4 address consumption and a way for hosts to migrate to
   IPv6 connectivity -- while providing reasonable access for those IPv6
   hosts to access the IPv4 Internet.

   This draft compares seven proposals for IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir