Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: /homidmbox/ietf-doc/id_new/draft-martin-managesieve-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:28:26 -0400

Count:       25 
Sieve Working Group                                     A. Melnikov, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                             Isode Limited
Intended status: Standards Track                               T. Martin
Expires: March 17, 2009                             BeThereBeSquare Inc.
                                                      September 13, 2008
             A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
                      draft-martin-managesieve-12

 Abstract
   Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
   are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
   must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
   describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
   scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
   multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
   scripts.

Changes since draft-martin-managesieve-09

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir