Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: /homidmbox/ietf-doc/id_new/draft-baker-behave-ivi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:28:27 -0400

Count:       22 
Behave                                                             X. Li
Internet-Draft                                                    C. Bao
Updates: 2765, 2766                    CERNET Center/Tsinghua University
(if approved)                                                   F. Baker
Intended status: Standards Track                           Cisco Systems
Expires: March 19, 2009                               September 15, 2008
                     IVI Update to SIIT and NAT-PT
                       draft-baker-behave-ivi-00

 Abstract
   This note proposes an address and service architecture designed to
   facilitate transition from an IPv4 Internet to an IPv6 Internet.
   This service contains three parts: A DNS Application Layer Gateway, a
   stateful Network Address Translator that enables IPv6 clients to
   initiate connections to IPv4 servers and peers, and a stateless
   Network Address Translator that enables IPv4 and IPv6 systems to
   interoperate freely.

   It is couched as an update to RFCs 2765 and 2766.  This is because
   the stateless service is essentially the SIIT with a different

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir