Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: /homidmbox/ietf-doc/id_new/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:28:25 -0400

Count:       15 
NFSv4                                                         S. Shepler
Internet-Draft                                                 M. Eisler
Intended status: Standards Track                               D. Noveck
Expires: March 9, 2009                                           Editors
                                                      September 05, 2008
                     NFS Version 4 Minor Version 1
                 draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26.txt

 Abstract
   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version one,
   including features retained from the base protocol and protocol
   extensions made subsequently.  Major extensions introduced in NFS
   version 4 minor version one include: Sessions, Directory Delegations,
   and parallel NFS (pNFS).

Requirements Language

   The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
   "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
   document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir