Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:17:50 -0500

Count:       30 

Network Working Group                                          H. Miyata
Internet-Draft                                   Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Intended status: Informational                          October 14, 2008
Expires: April 17, 2009

                          PREFIX64 Comparison
                  draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-00.txt

 Abstract
   There are several NAT64 and/or NAT46 proposals.  Each of them have
   recommended PREFIX64, which is used to represent IPv4 address in IPv6
   address format.  Each of them have advantages and shortcomes.
   Therefore the preferable PREFIX64 would depends on the utilization
   scene.  This draft compares seven proposals for IPv6 and IPv4
   coexistence.i

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir