Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-tolle-cap-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:17:53 -0500

Count:       19 

Network Working Group                                           G. Tolle
Internet-Draft                                     Arch Rock Corporation
Intended status: Informational                           October 8, 2008
Expires: April 11, 2009

         A UDP/IP Adaptation of the ZigBee Application Protocol
                           draft-tolle-cap-00

 Abstract
   This document describes a UDP/IP adaptation of the IEEE 802.15.4-
   based ZigBee Application Protocol that enables IP hosts to
   communicate using the application profiles and data models described
   by that protocol, over a wide range of links.  This modified version
   of the ZigBee Application Protocol is named CAP (Compact Application
   Protocol), and it is intended to provide a complete stack of
   application profiles, data exchange, binding operations, security
   protocols, and discovery to IP-networked hosts and embedded devices.
   The protocol's domain of applicability includes IEEE 802.15.4-based
   6LoWPAN devices, but also those on conventional wired and wireless
   links and emerging powerline communication networks.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir