Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-03.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:17:54 -0500

Count:       19 

Network Working Group                                           H. Singh
Internet-Draft                                                 W. Beebee
Intended status: BCP                                 Cisco Systems, Inc.
Expires: May 3, 2009                                    October 30, 2008

                    IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations
                    draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-03

 Abstract
   This document recommends IPv6 behavior for Customer Premises
   Equipment (CPE) routers in Internet-enabled homes and small offices.
   The CPE Router may be a standalone device.  The CPE Router may also
   be embedded in a device such as a cable modem, DSL modem, cellular
   phone, etc.  This document describes the router portion of such a
   device.  The purpose behind this document is to provide minimal
   functionality for interoperability and create consistency in the
   customer experience and satisfy customer expectations for the device.
   Further, the document also provide some guidance for implementers to
   expedite availability of IPv6 CPE router products in the marketplace.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir