Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 01:17:41 -0500

Count:       27 

Network Working Group                                         J. Klensin
Internet-Draft                                          November 1, 2008
Obsoletes: 3490 (if approved)
Intended status: Standards Track
Expires: May 5, 2009

Internationalized Domain Names for Applications (IDNA): Definitions and
                           Document Framework
                    draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-01.txt

 Abstract
   This document is one of a collection that, together, describe the
   protocol and usage context for a revision of Internationalized Domain
   Names for Applications (IDNA), superseding the earlier version.  It
   describes the document collection and provides definitions and other
   material that are common to the set.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir