Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-nkong-esds-ons-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:17:51 -0500

Count:       31 

Network Working Group                                         Ning. Kong
Internet-Draft                                              Xiaodong. Li
Intended status: Experimental                                      CNNIC
Expires: April 28, 2009                                    Seung Jai. Yi
                                                                    NIDA
                                                            Oct 25, 2008

   Object Naming Service (ONS) Extension for Extensible Supply-chain
                        Discovery Service (ESDS)
                      draft-nkong-esds-ons-00.txt

 Abstract
   Object Naming Service (ONS) is a network service that leverages
   Domain Name System (DNS) to discover information about a product and
   related services from the Electronic Product Code (EPC).  Extensible
   Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS) is an application layer
   protocol for the distributed sharing and discovery of notification
   events between associated partners within a supply chain.  Unlike DNS
   or ONS, where there is a known set of root servers, ESDS will have
   numerous roots for various supply chains operating globally.  ONS can
   be used in collaboration with ESDS to make the multiple ESDS roots be

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir