Subject: Re: [dns-dir] Is there a dns directorate meeting this week?

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:45:26 -0600

I have a conflict, the IANA lunch -- but please have an interesting 
discussion anyway and send notes to the list!

(By the way, when researching the topic of the subject line, it came to 
my attention that I had been unsubscribed from the dns-dir list since 
about two months ago (back when I got unsubscribed from every IETF 
list), and did not notice until now.

Jari

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:56:39 -0600

On 16 nov 2008, at 05.45, Jari Arkko wrote:

> (By the way, when researching the topic of the subject line, it came  
> to my attention that I had been unsubscribed from the dns-dir list  
> since about two months ago (back when I got unsubscribed from every  
> IETF list), and did not notice until now.

So you missed us that much?

;-)

   paf