Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:17:48 -0500

Count:       11 

Network-based Localized Mobility                             J. Korhonen
Management (NetLMM)                                          TeliaSonera
Internet-Draft                                            V. Devarapalli
Intended status: Informational                                  WiChorus
Expires: April 13, 2009                                 October 10, 2008

                  LMA Discovery for Proxy Mobile IPv6
               draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery-00.txt

 Abstract
   Large Proxy Mobile IPv6 deployments would benefit from a
   functionality, where a Mobile Access Gateway could dynamically
   discover a Local Mobility Anchor for a Mobile Node attaching to a
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  The purpose of the dynamic discovery
   functionality is to reduce the amount of static configuration in the
   Mobile Access Gateway.  This specification describes a number of
   possible dynamic Local Mobility Anchor discovery solutions.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir