Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: ietf-doc/id_new/draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:14:31 -0500

Count:       44 

Network Working Group                                       B. Carpenter
Internet-Draft                                         Univ. of Auckland
Intended status: Informational                               R. Atkinson
Expires: April 25, 2009                                 Extreme Networks
                                                        October 23, 2008

                      Renumbering still needs work
                  draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-00

 Abstract
   This document reviews the existing mechanisms for site renumbering
   for both IPv4 and IPv6, and identifies operational issues with those
   mechanisms.  It also summarises current technical proposals for
   additional mechanisms.  Finally there is a gap analysis.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir