Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: ietf-doc/id_new/draft-baker-behave-v4v6-framework-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:14:29 -0500

Count:       31 

behave                                                     F. Baker, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                             Cisco Systems
Intended status: Informational                          October 26, 2008
Expires: April 29, 2009

                  Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Translation
                  draft-baker-behave-v4v6-framework-00

 Abstract
   This note describes a framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation.  This is
   in the context of replacing NAT-PT, which was deprecated by RFC 4966,
   and to enable networks to have IPv4 and IPv6 coexist in a somewhat
   rational manner while transitioning to an IPv6 network.

Requirements Language

   The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
   "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
   document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir