Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 01:17:43 -0500

Count:       54 

Network Working Group                                        C. Everhart
Internet-Draft                                                W. Adamson
Intended status: Standards Track                                  NetApp
Expires: March 30, 2009                                         J. Zhang
                                                                  Google
                                                      September 26, 2008

  Using DNS SRV to Specify a Global File Name Space with NFS version 4
         draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-00.txt

 Abstract
   The NFS version 4 protocol provides a natural way for a collection of
   NFS file servers to collaborate in providing an organization-wide
   file name space.  The DNS SRV RR allows a simple and appropriate way
   for an organization to publish the root of its name space, even to
   clients that might not be intimately associated with such an
   organization.  DNS SRV can be used to join these organization-wide

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir