Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-esmtp-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:17:48 -0500

Count:       21 

Individual submission                                       M. Kucherawy
Internet-Draft                                            Sendmail, Inc.
Intended status: Standards Track                      September 29, 2008
Expires: April 2, 2009

  SMTP Service Extension for Indicating Message Authentication Status
                  draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-esmtp-01

 Abstract
   This memo defines an extension to the Simple Mail Transfer protocol
   (SMTP) service whereby a server can indicate its ability to accept
   and apply information regarding the efforts of upstream SMTP servers
   to establish authenticity of the message via various authentication
   methods.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir