Subject: [dns-dir] 2008-11-03 conf call draft minutes

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:59:24 +0100

Dear DNS Directorate Members,

find below the draft minutes of yesterday's conf call with an action item
on $all for the v4/v6 co-existence and the scheduling attempt for the
working session in Minneapolis.

Best regards,
    Peter
_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir

---

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:15:57 +0100

Thanks for these clear minutes.

On Nov 4, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Peter Koch wrote:

> <minutes20081103.txt>_______________________________________________
> dns-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:12:57 -0500

Dear colleagues,

> working session in Minneapolis.

My deepest apologies for missing the meeting.  I was taking a vacation  
(well, ok, doing home renos) last week, and plain forgot about it.   
Thanks for the complete minutes.

Marcelo and I were attempting to set up meetings in Minneapolis to  
discuss the DNS64 draft, but we've been unable to schedule anything  
before dnsext so far.  Nevertheless, we are actively seeking review  
and remarks, so please feel free to send us clues.

Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]