Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: ietf-doc/id_new/draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:14:32 -0500

Count:       28 

Network Working Group                                       J. Dickinson
Internet-Draft
Intended status: Standards Track                               S. Morris
Expires: April 30, 2009                                        R. Arends
                                                              Nominet UK
                                                        October 27, 2008

                Design for a Nameserver Control Protocol
            draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00.txt

 Abstract
   This document presents a design for a nameserver control protocol
   (NSCP).

   A common data model for describing the configuration and operation of
   a basic, but usable, generic name server is defined.  This is
   expressed in a formal modeling language (YANG) and can be used as the
   basis of a set of NETCONF operations and capabilities.

   The data model described is extensible and will allow for the
   creation of additional capabilities, ensuring that the protocol can
   support all the features of a name server.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir