Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: ietf-doc/id_new/draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:14:31 -0500

Count:      451 

Internet Engineering Task Force                                R.G. Cole
Internet-Draft                                  Johns Hopkins University
Intended status: Standards Track                              T. Clausen
Expires: April 30, 2009                 LIX, Ecole Polytechnique, France
                                                        October 27, 2008

Definition of Managed Objects for the MANET Optimized Link State Routing
                           Protocol version 2
                     draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib-00

 Abstract
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring and managing
   aspects of the Optimized Link State Routing protocol version 2.  The
   Optimized Link State Routing MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir