Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:17:45 -0500

Count:       25 

Sieve Working Group                                     A. Melnikov, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                             Isode Limited
Intended status: Standards Track                               T. Martin
Expires: May 5, 2009                                BeThereBeSquare Inc.
                                                        November 1, 2008

             A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
                    draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01

 Abstract
   Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
   are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
   must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
   describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
   scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
   multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
   scripts.

Changes since draft-martin-managesieve-09

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir