Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:17:54 -0500

Count:       30 

BEHAVE Working Group                                             D. Wing
Internet-Draft                                                     Cisco
Intended status:  Informational                         October 23, 2008
Expires:  April 26, 2009

          Learning the Address Family Translator's IPv6 Prefix
                   draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-00

 Abstract
   In some IPv6/IPv4 translation scenarios it is necessary for an IPv6
   host to know the IPv6 prefix used by its address family translator.
   In some of the IPv6/IPv4 translation proposals, the prefix is not
   fixed; that is, the prefix is chosen by the network operator.  This
   specification provides several methods to learn the prefix and its
   length.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir