Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early warning: ietf-doc/id_new/draft-baker-behave-v4v6-translation-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:14:29 -0500

Count:       14 

behave                                                        X. Li, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                               C. Bao, Ed.
Intended status: Informational         CERNET Center/Tsinghua University
Expires: April 29, 2009                                    F. Baker, Ed.
                                                           Cisco Systems
                                                        October 26, 2008

                     IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
                 draft-baker-behave-v4v6-translation-00

 Abstract
   This document specifies an update to the Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation Algorithm (SIIT) described in RFC 2765.  The algorithm
   translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers (including ICMP
   headers).

   This specification addresses both a stateful and a stateless mode.
   In the stateful mode, translation state is maintained between IPv4
   address/transport/port tuples and IPv6 address/transport/port tuples,
   enabling IPv6 systems to open sessions with IPv4 systems.  In the
   stateless mode, translation information is carried in the address

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir