Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:17:47 -0500

Count:       16 

XCON Working Group                                             M. Barnes
Internet-Draft                                                    Nortel
Intended status: Standards Track                              C. Boulton
Expires: May 7, 2009                                               Avaya
                                                             S P. Romano
                                                    University of Napoli
                                                          H. Schulzrinne
                                                     Columbia University
                                                        November 3, 2008

             Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
                        draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-01

 Abstract
   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) can create,
   retrieve, change and delete objects describing a centralized
   conference, such as state and capabilities of the conference,
   participants, and their roles.  The conference information is
   contained in XML documents and fragments conforming to the
   centralized conferencing data model schema.  CCMP is a state-less
   client-server protocol based on a request/response model.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir